English for Human Resources
Benefits for you
- Do you need to use English to deliver strategic presentations, to conduct interviews or to assess performance?
- Whatever your motivation, we can design a course that suits you.
- Develop both your English language and a wide range of other professional skills, including making a professional phone call, interview technique, and managing meetings.
Type of topics
- Click here for an overview of our course structure and objectives.
- This course is suitable for an B1 level and above.
- To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. We develop your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and skills in speaking, pronunciation, reading, writing and listening in a context relevant to you.
- The course is highly interactive and case study based. The course can be taken as a three day workshop or weekly course.
- A needs analysis is conducted at the start of the course to ensure clear learning objectives for each lesson and the overall learning programme.
- At the end of each set of ten lessons you receive a profile of your strengths and areas for future development. At the end of the course you receive a detailed report and certificate.