New for Spring and Summer 2020 - General English Discussion Classes Online
We are offering a new way to learn English in Spring and Summer 2020.
Weekly discussion classes: Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The discussion classes are via Zoom with a small group of maximum 4 students. These classes will be focused on talking about a new and interesting topic each week. Each course is a block of five classes of one hour with a total price of 125 euro (25 euro per hour). However, if you are not able to attend a class you can come to a latter session.
- Breakfast Discussion Group: Tuesday 8.00 to 9.00.
- Lunchtime Discussion Group: Wednesday 12.00 to 13.00.
- Early Evening Discussion Group: Thursday 17.30 to 18.30.
We discuss a range of topics including culture, film, art, politics, the environment, daily life, health, future plans and past events. At the end of every session you will get 20 new words and definitions related to the theme of the lesson.
Benefits for you
- In this difficult period it is very easy to talk about nothing else than Covid-19. Our General English Discussion Classes provide a fresh alternative!
- You want to improve your English communication in a social context with friends or at work? We develop your practical English in day to day situations. We give particular focus to your pronunciation and help you feel more comfort when speaking English.
- Our sessions are designed to develop your spoken fluency and extend your vocabulary in a supportive and creative environment.
- Click here for the type of topics we cover in our General English Discussion Classes.
- This course is suitable for B1 and above.
- To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. The discussion classes are focused on getting you speaking with other students. The emphasis is on fluency and not worrying about making small mistakes.