TOEIC Exam Preparation Classes
We are an ETS authorised test centre. This means you can take the TOEIC reading and listening exam at our offices or in your company training facilities. We would need to ensure that your training facilities met the examination requirements for the TOEIC. Our status as an ETS authorised test centre gives you flexibility and covenience.
About the TOEIC
- The TOEIC tests everyday Business English skills in an international working environment. The TOEIC has two formats; Speaking and Writing and Reading and Listening and is a multi-level test. The TOEIC Reading and Listening tests are scored out of 990. The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are scored out of 200.
- To find out more please follow this link: https://www.ets.org/toeic.
- To find out how the TOEIC exam result maps against the CECFR levels please click here.
We provide flexible, customised training at a time convenient to you.
Click here for more information about the TOEIC Reading and Listening exam.
- The training is ideal for anyone who wants to pass the TOEIC exam. The TOEIC is the most well-known Business English examination internationally. Taking the TOEIC test is a great way to demonstrate your level in Business English to employers.
- We focus in particular on preparing you for the reading and listening examination. Our focus in the training is in developing the exam technique you need to pass the exam.
- The training is suitable for a B2 level and above.
- To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. Our approach is highly interactive and target focused. We ensure you are given the support you need to achieve the highest result possible. We give you access to multiple practice test questions and send weekly TOIEC vocabulary sheets for further revision.
- A needs analysis is conducted at the start of the training to ensure clear learning objectives for each lesson and the overall learning programme. This training will be structured around preparing for a specific TOEIC examination date.
- At the end of each set of lessons you receive a profile of your strengths and areas for development. A detailed report is produced at the end of the training making specific recommendations in final preparation for the TOEIC exam.