BUSINESS ENGLISH ONLINE
Benefits for you:
Develop both your Business English and the wider professional skills needed in your job.
Improve your spoken fluency and writing skills using a wide range of business scenarios/case studies.
Transform your communication skills and have fun while you are doing it.
What you need to know:
Our In the Box Business English Online course consists of 12 hours of workshops of 1-hour each. In addition, you can attend two hours of Business Communication Workshops (included in the price).
The maximum group size is 6.
Organised around SMART objectives (see below) allowing you to clearly review your progress.
Each session is supported by a comprehensive vocabulary pack.
Detailed progress review, certificate and action plan at the end of the sessions.
Every session follows our Quality Plan aimed at giving you a fantastic learning experience.
English level - A2+ or above (strong, pre-intermediate).
Delivery via Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Cisco WebEx.
Held at a time convenient to you in the working day.
The cost for 1 to 1 training - 600 euro for 12 hours of learning.
The cost for group training - 700 euro for 12 hours of learning.
For company sponsored training we also charge for the evaluation of groups. This charge is 25 euro per hour.
To find out more, please contact us - email@example.com.
Please note our SMART objectives can be adapted to the needs of teams and individuals.
1. I can describe the skills and responsibilities needed in my job with more clarity. I can describe my organisation in terms of objectives, structure, values and culture with greater fluency.
2 and 3. I can speak on the telephone with greater professionalism and comfort.
4 and 5. I can describe change/trends over time with greater nuance. I can report my progress with more precision.
6. I can contribute to virtual meetings with more fluency and confidence.
7. I can write professional emails with greater precision, nuance and cultural awareness.
8. I can feedback and communicate difficult messages with greater tact and sensitivity.
9. I can reflect on risk in my job with a broader range of expressions.
10. I can make small talk and 'dance in the conversation' with more ease.
11. I can manage projects and people using a richer variety of expressions.
12. I can negotiate in English using language which is appropriate to the context.