ABOUT MY COACHING
I believe that coaching focused on the unique context of the client can be transformative in a short space of time. For this to work I invest the time upfront to understand your needs. We then go on a journey together in working out what is blocking you and what resources you need to move forward. My approach is centred on positive psychology and the belief that you have, within you, a huge potential to make changes.
Areas of specialism include;
- Unblocking your comfort and fluency in every day professional contexts (meetings, small talk etc..).
- Helping you critically reflect on your spoken and written communication style.
- Improving your confidence in 'high pressure moments' (presentations, interviews, important meetings etc...).
- Enabling you to respond more effectively to questions (real-time).
- Developing your awareness of audience, culture, formality.
Contact us - email@example.com to find out more.
"Toby is an excellent communication coach, the best I could have ever imagined. He has supported me during several years and his empathy, listening skills, creativity and professionalism make his classes enjoyable and very productive. The sessions are always very well prepared and have really helped me to improve my communication in English and to gain confidence when presenting to a demanding audience, especially when dealing with very experienced linguists. His expertise and advise has been crucial to my career path."
Pilar Calvo Fuentes - Director, Language and Editorial Directorate, European Court of Auditors
"I have worked with Toby over a number of years. His communication coaching work has helped me reflect deeply about how I communicate both to my team in Luxembourg and the wider Benelux group. He has created a warm and supportive space which has been of real value in my role as Country manager of Luxembourg."
Estelle Charbeau - Country Manager, Canon